Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The SubCompacts.



The Subcompact:  Rabbit, Golf, Tracer, Chevette, Colt, Geo....everyone's crappy first (new) car.
The perfect car for college, to deliver pizza in..to get....nevermind....

Now available in 5 bright shiny colours, and one custom pizza delivery rocket! (can you imagine picking up your date in that...?  "Yeah babe...company car...")

(Klingon fig is Okumarts' and the teenybopper is DarkMook's from Carboard Warriors....the Wookie is me...I mean mine....)

Here's the link:



And it includes the Pizza Delivery Rocket!!

At least they're good on gas.

Hope you like,

Grendel's Mother.


1 comment:

  1. I love these little cars!
    On the same note I love all of your models I have seen and look forward to using them in my games, and just to fiddle with.

    ReplyDelete